Tips For Making Soap

Are there any soap makers out there? Would you like to share some tips to those wanting to learn to make soap?

I've made soap before, when I had a lot of goat milk. It was never a good way to use up a lot of milk. I have no recipe, I just did a websearch for a recipe, and found that it's on the side of the lye can. You will need lye to make it, and it is a dangerous product. Nothing could make me use lye without EYE SAFETY AND GLOVES. God bless.

I have a lot of reciepies for soap/bath bombs/ bath products in general. Not sure how I would contact you through this site but you could leave a comment on my blog with your email, I won't publish the 'comment' but could forward you some recipies. Happy to help.

Making Homemade Soap, Bar of natural pine soap, with a pine branch, and a dish of green sea salt.
Making Homemade Soap
Crafts Soap MakingJuly 18, 2008
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Making Soap on a Rope, Heart Shaped Soap on a Rope
Making Soap on a Rope
Striated homemade soap in reds, pinks, and blue.
Making Melt and Pour Soap
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale