Romantic 30th Birthday Ideas

My wife's 30thbirthday is on Dec. 29th and I was planning to take her to Paris for the day but I have to work now. I am happy to do something on Dec. 28th all day and celebrate her birthday at 12 midnight or take her out on Monday evening.

I would like to do something romantic and personal. She is a vegetarian and doesn't eat fish. I have done the musical/theatre and dinner thing. Can anyone help with some new ideas?

Amar from London, UK

Sorry, no ideas for something now but I do have an idea for the future. My husband has one of those Christmas close birthdays (Dec. 21) so we have a "Half Birthday" deal every June 21. It's far enough from any other holiday so it's not an "oh yeah, your birthday..." type thing. Maybe your wife would like something simple on the day and something more special later...just a thought.

Every woman loves to be doted on...

Thirty flowers, delivered in three sets of ten would be good, and time to talk to YOU during a relaxing massage, done by her hubby.

Set up an at home dinner or slumber party with her favorite girlfriends. This can be about the fun, (smores and cookies and milk just like they did when they were little) or about the sophistication (wine sampling, hors de ouvres, etc).

Thirty for me was a milestone about attitude, I figured I could sit back and grow old, or hold on gracefully and adult like, to that young fun person, regardless of the kids' comments on my widening rear end!

Ask her and really hear the answer she gives you and you can't go wrong.

Thanks for your help. I was thinking of taking her out on Monday evening and going for a weekend away to Sweden - ice hotel. Any help with nice restaurants would be appreciated. She likes Thai, Mexican, Italian. I am looking for something different from the standard.

I suggest to fix you all a simple meal at home. Spend that time together,t hen apply baby oil on each other while in bed. She should enjoy that very much, money can't buy love. If you can't cook go get a take out tray of veggies, dip, crackers & etc.

Congratulations on your wife's birthday- and yes, Paris would have been cool! But here's how I celebrated my hubby's birthday recently. I arranged for the kids to have a playdate with a neighbor's kids for the evening and baked a special cake and dinner for my husband. Once he was back from work, we ate the food, I sang the birthday song for him and played a special DVD show that I got made from a bunch of our dating pictures. The show was perfectly choreographed to music (including *our* song) and I got it produced professionally from Smiling Snaps. It was so romantic and touching, both of us cried for a while watching those moments come alive on the screen! I also bought him a beautiful, warm sweater from Mens Wearhouse. Finally, we had a few moments of intimacy together and then the kids were back!

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayDecember 16, 2008
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
A 30 year old man holding a gift.
30th Birthday Gift Ideas for Men
30th Anniversary Gift
30th Anniversary Gift Ideas
30th Birthday Party
30th Birthday Party Ideas
🎄
🍂