Removing Water Spots on Dishes

How do you remove water and soap stains from glass dishes that have been washed in the dishwasher?

Jessica from Zanesville, OH

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Use a rinse aid.

I pour vinegar in the dishwasher.I also put vinegar in my liquid dish soap, when i hand wash my dishes

To remove water stains from the dishwasher use vinegar.

I put the vinegar in a large bowl that the dishes or glasses will fit in. Put in about 3" of vinegar and roll the glasses in the vinegar for a few seconds, they will sparkle.Then just rinse in cold water. I save the vinegar in a jar in case I need it again.

Vinegar is excellent as the previous posts stated. If you are still finding after the cycle completes you still have spots, you can use Bar keeper's friend. It's similiar to comet and ajax but it is far better. It polishes brass, use on porcelin, glass,plastic, stainless steel, copper etc. The possibilities are endless. you can find this product in most Grocery stores. It is in a gold can with blue writing. look for it where you would find comet.

Here's the website for further info on product:

www.barkeepersfriend.com

Jennifer CA

Dirty Dishes
Removing Stains From Dishes
Home and Garden Cleaning DishesJanuary 16, 2009
Kitchen With Granite Countertops
Removing Hard Water Spots on Granite Countertops
Well water running a in a sink.
Removing Rust from Well Water
Water Softener
Buying a Water Softener
Hard Water Spots on Windows
Removing Hard Water Spots on Windows
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:51:51 AM on 10.0.1.21 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.