Sports Party Crown
If you have a child who loves sports, this is a great project he or she can do in preparation for his or her birthday party--OR--if you like to do a craft at your parties, it's simple enough for a small group of kids to do so everyone can make their own party hat.
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- poster board strip about 5x23 inches
- computer with printer and paper or old sport magazines
- craft glue
- glitter glue (optional)
- Use the pencil to draw a wavy or pointed line across one long side of the poster board strip. This will be the top edge of the crown.
- Cut along the pencil line.
- Cut sport pictures out of old sport magazines or print and cut free sport clipart from the internet.
- Glue your pictures along the poster board strip.
- If desired, place glitter glue around all edges of the strip.
- When this is dry, fit the crown to the child's head and staple in place.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 8, 2016 at 5:32:01 PM on 10.0.1.111 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us