Family Feud - Dog and Cat Fighting

I have many animals. Two of these animals cannot get along very well, my dog (a Lhasa Apso mixed w/ Scottish Terrier and Jack Russel Terrier, 4 years old) Misty and my cat (long haired marmalade tabby 9 years old) Butterpatch.

As for Misty, well, she tends to chase my cat outdoors while indoors she is as harmless as ever. Butterpatch does not like Misty at all and has every bit of power over her--yet he does not use it.

Does anyone know how to stop them from fighting?

We have had a few dogs before Misty, one was Sophie (a German Sheperd and ???) who was young and always chewing things. Luckily, none of those things was Butterpatch, but one happened to be my little Rooster Chicken named Sunny. We had five chickens, 2 roosters and 3 hens--Sunny was eaten before he could see his permanent home. Another dog was the most recent, Hank. He was a Border Collie/Pointer/Lab. He loved to lick and bark--and bite. Fortunately, they were only friendly bites and any bite he issued was NOT to my cat. He was virtually unharmed.

Thanks so much,
Natalia--Austria-Colorado

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My Lhasa is a little bitch, literally and figuratively so it must be breed trait.

I have a red-nosed pit bull and 4 cats..the female cat should have been a female dog..she is a bi*ch!!..she don't get along with anybody..the dog (female) and the 3 male cats get along just fine..they play together all the time..good luck..

My friend had and has another Lhaso ugghhh...

however I have a jack russell terrier and cat so

they FIGHT like cats & dogs... anyway they bite each

other on butt and run like crazy or else wrestle and

bit each other's faces, now the cat is heaver and

tall the dog she holds her own. Then one night I caught them cuddled up on couch I took a picture as

my husband refused to believe me...we were so upset as we thought one of them would have to

be put outside, they live the spoiled life inside

anyway you can see the picture here at thriftyfun.com at the pets section and it says

caught-cookie and scottie.

they do not like each other during day and

at night they cuddle......little wierdos but we love them.

Annie

Pets AdviceMarch 1, 2005
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 11:09:33 AM on 10.0.2.236 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.