Reusing Square Kleenex Boxes

I have Kleenex (facial tissue) all over the house, almost every room. Instead of constantly buying the small square box that fits in the common decorative Kleenex holder, I keep reusing the first box, open one of the side flaps, grab a 2 inch stack from the cheaper box, fold over the Kleenex and put inside the old empty square box, close the flaps and slip it back in the decorative holder. The small square boxes are more expensive and there is no need to keep buying them. The original is easy to refill and use so the Kleenex keeps its shape in the holder.

By Laura from Camano Island, WA

I'm doing that for quite a while and it ready saves me a lot of money. Plus I didn't bye the square boxes!! I have a friend who is always buying them so I just ask her to save some for me ;)

or you could use toilet paper , if you cut open the bottom...

Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Uses for Empty Tissue Boxes
Better Living Frugal Living TipsOctober 8, 2007
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Kleenex wads
Removing Kleenex from Clothing
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes