Use A Sweater Shaver On Upholstery Or Carpet

My daughter, who is a very busy mom of a very busy 4 year old boy and a 5 week old boy, bought a sweater shaver a few weeks ago. As she finished shaving her favorite sweater, her son picked up the shaver and proceeded to shave her sofa cushions which had pilled pretty badly.

Annie was so impressed with the look of the shaved area on the cushion, she allowed her son to continue shaving the rest of the cushions.

A few days later, as Annie was vacuming, she noticed a spot of blue marker in her beige piled carpet. Instead of cutting the marker out of the carpet, she shaved it out with the sweater shaver!

Since telling me about this, I bought a sweater shaver and carry it in my cleaning bucket I keep filled with everything I need as I go around the house on cleaning day.

By Yvonne from Cold Lake, Alberta

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsJuly 22, 2008
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Sweater Pillow
Making a Sweater Pillow
🎉
🎄