Save Boxes and Cans for Craft Time

Start a new habit. Rinse cans and flatten boxes for a week and put aside until you have "craft time".

Even if you try it for a couple of days, if you have a large family, everyone could use 1/2 hour or an hour every couple days to sit together and catch up and while doing so - do a few simple crafts - such as mine. A little paper and glue or tape to transform the items into something better. Always have those few precious "little somethings" to send cookies in or aid you while you organize your junk drawer of scraps and snippets. And they are only a couple minutes at hand!

These could even be wrapped in newspaper and the kids can help with the stickers, markers and glitter! Yesterday's soup cans, tomorrow's treat tote.

Yesterdays cig boxes, tomorrow's desk mates! :)

i must say, i especially like the recycle on the cig boxes. ingenious.

WOW!!! That is so fabulous!

thanks you 2 !

I did one cig box with a wide strip of magnet tape on the back for a frige caddy.It doesn't hold a lot but it could be made to be more useful with more or a better quality magnet tape

These are great. What a fantastic idea! After I saw these, I took some cereal boxes and cut them down. I used prepasted wallpaper borders. They turned out so cute. Some of them had the tear-off edges. I pasted the paper on then cut around the scalloped edges. Too cute! Some of them I'm going to put handles on with paper fasteners. I got the borders at the dollar store, so they were really cheap. I give baskets to people who are grieving a lost loved one, or are ill, or just need to be cheered up. These will save me so much money and time. I'll already have some made up ready to fill. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are an answer to prayer!

Okay, I have to write again. You said "start a new habit." Well, I think I've got an obsession! These can be habit forming. I can't seem to stop! Love it!

Almost every post I have with feedback has been so much fun! I am going through my bookmarks here now - to enter a new request for posts that have ZERO or little or that I want more input or updates of other peoples replies with their pics! Thanks!

Better Living Green Living RecyclingJune 4, 2008
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
Storing Paint Cans
Storing Paint Cans
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes
🎉
🎄