Saving Daily Thrifty Tips Offline

This is a good hint that I thought you guys might be able to use. I get newsletters from every day, several different kinds of newsletters. The articles are only a couple lines long each so I scan them quickly and get some excellent ideas, recipes, and crafts. I copy what I want onto text edit pages and file them so I can get to them offline. You might want to check them out. I think you would like them.

By Mama

I do the same thing that Debra does. Only I sorted mine when I first started. Now when I copy/paste I copy just the ones I want then paste them to the appropriate files.

By the way, Debra, tell Colorado hi for me! I really miss that state this time of year! LOL

December 15, 2009 Flag

There are two ways of saving your daily tips newsletter. One way is to cut and paste single tips or you can cut and paste the whole thing. The procedure is the same with both. While holding down your right mouse button highlight the text. Now you can either go to the Edit button in your browser or you can left click on your mouse. Go down the menu until you find copy. Now minimize your online service and open Note pad, Word pad or a word processor and go to edit and click on paste.

There you go! Now you can print out the tips and keep them in a notebook for future reference. You can also do this with tips found on the website. If you don't want to print them out, you can burn the whole file from your word processor to a CD, or if the file is not to large, copy it to a floppy disk.

Happy collecting!

By Debra in Colorado

Saving Your Daily Thrifty Tips Newsletter

Hi Debra, Thank you for the helpful instructions on copying. Also, if you'll look just above your message, there is a variety of things you can do with your message and one of them is "Printer Friendly". Clicking it will give the message in a printable form. I've printed tons of tips that way. (05/22/2005)

By darween

Computers Internet TipsDecember 15, 2009
Close-up of Little Chocolate Bells
Saving Money On Candy
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans
Daily Facial Cloths
Saving Money on Olay Daily Facial Cloths
Young people drinking at a pub.
Daily Theme Ideas for a Pub