Use Junk Mail for Shopping Lists

I save envelopes junk mail comes in and use it to stash my coupons and shopping list when heading to the grocery store.

By Becki in Indiana

I USE THE ENVELOPES THE BANK GIVES ME AT THAT BANK THRU THE DRIVE-IN, FOR MY COUPONS IN THE COUPON FILE BOX AND ALSO FOR THE ROAD TRIP TO THE MKTS.ETC...AND RECYCLE ALL THE PAPERS ANYWAY !!! I PICK EXCEPTS FROM HERE TO INC. IN MY WEEKLY NEWSLETTER, " THE-HOOTERVILLE-CULTURAL-SOCIETY-OWNER@YAHOOGROUPS.COM

"Bill"

Scrap (Scratch) Paper

I am truly amazed that people will use store-bought paper for scrap paper! I have a never-ending stash of scrap paper made entirely from one-sided junk mail, used envelopes, etc. I use these to jot down notes, make out grocery lists, etc.

By Leann D

I love turning old Greeting cards into postcards. My friends and famiy know not to write on the inside (that the cover picture is on).

Another good junk mail source is the coupons-in-an-envelope mailers - just use the reverse side of the coupons. What's nice about these is since they are already envelope size, your list will fit in most coupon organizers.

Hey I do too. I also use them for my bank deposits.

Uses for Junk Mail, Mailbox Full of Junk Mail
Uses for Junk Mail
Organizing ShoppingMay 13, 2004
Junk Mail or Email Spam
Preventing Junk Mail or Email Spam
Pile of Junk Mail
Disposing of Junk Mail
Mailbox overflowing with junk mail.
Reducing Junk Mail
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
🎉
🎄