Separating Stuck Together Pages

I stored some crafting books in my storage barn in a box for a couple of years because I didn't have room for them in my home and wasn't ready to part with them. While there, they ended up under a leak in the roof (Thanks hubby!) and got wet then dried. Some of them are now stuck together and the pages are stuck. Does anyone know of a way to get them separated without tearing the pages?

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Try freezing them...

You might want to think about salvaging what you can out of those books. Maybe putting the good what you really want pages into page protectors then into 3 ring note books.

I had to do that with several old pre 1900 magazines.

Or you could also just cut out the spoiled pages in those books .

You could try steaming the pages over a boiling kettle of water, take the lid off the kettle and it should continuously boil, wear protective gloves (save burning) then gently ease the pages from each other.

Home and Garden Repair Other BooksOctober 3, 2005
Paper money.
Separating Paper Currency That is Stuck Together
Photos That are Stuck Together
Separating Photos That are Stuck Together
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
pots and pans stuck together
Separating Dishes that are Stuck Together
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 6:06:37 AM on 10.0.2.19 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.