How Do I Install Landscape Fabric Under Mulch?

I plan to put landscaping mesh under ground up old tires. Do I need to anchor it down before I put my tire mulch on it? I am doing a play yard for my grandchildren. Thank you.

By Sandra from Birmingham, Al

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Please be careful with tire mulch. They put it on playgrounds in south MS and it got to hot on kids feet and some would get burns. But it does sound like a great idea to build a playground for your grandchildren to enjoy for so many years and then the great grand babies can enjoy.

Consumer Advice General AdviceJune 6, 2010
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
Raking Mulch
Best Mulch for Repelling Bugs
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
wagon of mulch
When to Avoid Using Mulch
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 8:12:33 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.