Finding Online Specials for Curves Membership

Has anyone seen any deals online for joining Curves? I'd like to join now, but need all of my extra cash for Christmas gifts. I was hoping to join, but not have to pay until January. Any ideas?

By Denise from Tomah, WI

Have you tried You can even sign up for Alerts for the items you're interested in. Good luck!

If you go into a local Curves & ask them for a free trial week or two, they will most likely let you. I have done it twice.

I agree with asking for a free trial. Most gyms will do that. They may be even more motivated if you are willing to sign a contract to begin payment in January.

Health & Beauty Fitness Fitness ClubsNovember 18, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online
A woman paying her bills online.
Paying Bills Online
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online