Saving Money on Deodorant

Tips for saving money on deodorant. Post your ideas.

I use a deodorant crystal from the health food store. Meijer carries them too. I get mine for about $3.99. Just wet and wipe, it works on feet too. One crystal will last an entire year. It keeps me smell free all day long, better than any normal deodorant. As opposed to spending $2.99 every 3 months. Get each person their own and save $8.00 a year per person.

By Andrea from MI

Instead of deodorant, I use a 'safe' oil such as a rosemary-infused one which is tipped into an empty roll-on deodorant container. This is rosemary oil blended into a carrier oil - certainly works well and very cheap too! My little bottle cost $2 and has lasted me for 3 months. Just be careful, some oils are not recommended if you're pregnant.

I use pitrock deoderant. It is a block of mineral salts in a push up holder. It doesn't contain aluminium like other deoderants, which I don't like the thought of. It works by stopping the bacteria from growing (it's the bacteria that causes the pong). The deoderant lasts me about 10 months!!! It is 100% natural!! It cost about £5, so works out much cheaper than ordinary deoderants. Works great too!

cornstarch from the store

Mix equal amounts of virgin coconut oil and baking soda and use as deodorant, put in small jar, you only need to apply it every 2 or 3 days, it's 3 for me but may be different for you. Or look online for different variations of this, it's natural, inexpensive, and works great!

Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Saving Money on Deodorant
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Man Using Deodorant
Using Deodorant
Photo of a stick of Sure deodorant.
Removing Deodorant Stains on Clothing
Deodorant Stains
Removing Deodorant Stains From a Sweater
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 27, 2016 at 8:09:23 PM on 10.0.0.239 in 969 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.