Bride and Groom Maracas

I'm the mother of the bride-to-be. The wedding will be in Mexico and I'm trying to find bride and groom maracas. I saw some in a magazine article of 2 yrs. ago, but no buying info. Does anyone know where I can find maracas that are hand painted heads of a bride with a veil and groom with top hot and bow tie?

Tracey from Refugio, TX

I did a google search for wedding theme maracas and came up with this website includes a picture, but someone ordered these from another website and some of the paint on the faces had chipped off. Might have some paint handy for touch ups if that happens to you.

This company sells maracas by the dozen and you can get plain ones and paint the faces yourself for a lot less. Acrylic paint is reasonably priced too. Buy some lace by the yard and felt, white ribbon and glue/staple the hat together and glue onto the maracas if you've the time, extra helping hands and can do simple painting. ... &Ntt=Maracas&N=0&Ntk=all

I do not know if you are still looking but we make them. Please email us at info AT

Weddings DecorationsJanuary 24, 2008
3 woman at a bridal shower.
Bridal Shower Etiquette Tips
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Corpse Bride Costume
Groom's Dinner Ideas
Groom's Dinner Ideas
Little girl in a bride costume.
Making a Bride Costume