Lasagna Stain

How do I get a lasagna stain out my nice pink duvet cover that my dear darling daughter managed to do.

Theresa from Scotland

Spray-n-Wash! But, it has to be the aerosol not the pump. It just works beter for some reason. I have four boys and can't imagin what they would look like if I didn't use it. Red clay, tomato sauces, all types of automotive fluids and oil, blood, grease, ect... I mean it, that stuff works. Just becarful with it on silk, it can damage it, but, that is the only problem I've found with it. I even used it on swade and it came out perfect. People who know me, know I will try washing anything once to avoid paying a cleaner.

I just realized you are in Scotland. I lived there for some time and know you may have a hard time if not impossible time finding "Spray-n-Wash". Sorry, my post was probably of no help.

Theresa, You can make your own stain remover by using equal amounts of clear ammonia, water, and Dawn dish detergent. Another dish detergent may work, but I have found that Dawn is best for removing grease from any surface.

Place all of the ingredients into a spray bottle, shake well, and spray onto the stain liberally. Allow it to sit for 10 to 15 minutes before washing the duvet cover. Check to be certain that it is completely clean before drying and if it isn't reapply the stain remover and try using a small toothbrush to ease out the rest of the stain. Good luck and God bless.

A messy baby getting tomato sauce stains on his clothing.
Removing Tomato Sauce Stains on Clothing
Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsJune 4, 2008
Various Types of Noodles
Alternatives to Lasagna Noodles
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Crockpot Lasagna
Crockpot Lasagna Recipes
White Lasagna
White Lasagna Recipes
🎉
🎄