Beethoven (German Shepherd Mix)

Beethoven is a 3 months old German Shepherd mix. I got through a friend about a month ago. He likes to go on walks with my other dogs and he is very shy.

By Cassie from Elizabethtown, KY

Dog lying down.

I'll just bet that, with a lot of loving from you, Beethoven will giet over his shyness really soon. I adopted a Golden Retriever mix who was scared of everybody, including me, but he is very friendly now to all of my family and friends. He is still suspicious of strangers, and I'm glad he is - that way, he looks as if he could be a threat to them if they're dangerous to me! Thanks for sharing Beethoven with us and God bless you.

What a sweet little boy. I hope he outgrows his shyness.

Thanks for sharing.

Ooooh, Beethoven is so adorable. I would bet that he is mixed with a chow chow. His face looks a lot like my lab/chow mix, kind of like a teddy bear. Toby was a shelter dog, a year old when we got him. He was very quiet and reserved for about six months, then began to open up when he realized this was his forever home. Now he is a loving and sweet boy, full of fun and pep. We did read our research on chows and they tend to be rather reserved, so we were patient with our boy. He was never a big hugger or kisser like our other dogs, but he has come around a lot with all the love we give him, he gives it back now. Good luck with your special pooch!

Pets Pet PagesMarch 14, 2009
German Shepherd
German Shepherd - Breed Information and Photos
Caesar (Siberian Husky and German Shepherd Mix)
Siberian Husky - German Shepherd Mix Info and Photos
German Shepherd Mix
German Shepherd Mix Breed Information and Photos
Skinny German Shepherd Laying Down
Skinny German Shepherd