Get Rid of Mice Naturally With Peppermint Oil

Can you use peppermint extract to get rid of mice or does it have to be oil?

By April from Seattle, WA

April, I've been petrified of mice all my life. I put the peppermint oil on cotton balls over 3 months ago in addition to the traps and it appears to work because no trap has been tripped and no signs of any mice. :)

I put peppermint oil in a spray bottle bought at the dollar store and spray it on counter tops, in cabinets, etc., and the mice stay away. If you don't have much oil you can mix water with the oil and shake it. it won't separate right away and you can make it last longer.

I've used Peppermint Extract for years and haven't had one mouse since. A couple drops on a ball of cotton. I replenish every 2 or 3 weeks. I never tried essential oils. Not sure which one is cheaper. But not having mice crawling all over my cupboards is a small price to pay!

Peppermint Oil
Using Peppermint Oil for Mice Control
Home and Garden Pest Control MiceJanuary 7, 2011
Peppermint Bark
Peppermint Bark Recipes
Peppermint Oil
Making Peppermint Oil
Peppermint Oil
Buying Peppermint Oil
Up close photo of a dirty driveway.
Removing Oil Spills from Your Driveway
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 10:06:42 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.