Bud (Coon Hound)

Bud is a 7 week old Coon Hound. We got him last Saturday night at the St. Lucie County fair. Bud loves to play with his sister, Roxy.

By Angela T.

Bud (Coon Hound)

Bud (Coon Hound)

Aww... Bud is just adorable and so nice that he has a "Big" sister to teach him the all the rules (or not) lol Have fun with your new fur baby. Thank you for sharing this cute picture.

I have a Pit Bull that looks exactly like Bud. He has the same brown eye patch, pink/brown nose and spotted ears. Not saying you are wrong, but are you sure your Bud is a Coon Hound? He looks so much like my dog and he is so adorable. Mine is such a sweet and loving dog. Pit Bulls get such a bad rap.

I know you love him so much. I would like to send a picture, but my son has them on his computer. Maybe I can send it later.

He's so cute! He looks like a Mountain Cur Coonhound, is that what kind of coonhound he is? I love his ears.

Photos Pets DogsMarch 14, 2011
Ibizan Hound
Ibizan Hound Breed Information and Photos
Red Bone Coon Hound
Red Bone Coon Hound Breed Information and Photos
Basset Hound
Basset Hound Breed Information and Photos
Maine Coon Cat
Maine Coon Photos