Paper Flower Bowl
This paper flower bowl makes a lovely container for sweets and nuts.
Approximate Time: 15 mins.
- colored cardstock
- craft knife
- glue stick
- Print the flower template on cardstock.
- Cut out shape with scissors.
- Score along dotted lines using the back of your craft knife and cut straight solid lines (this is the tab).
- Fold up all petals on score lines. Apply glue to each tab and press outside each petal.
- Gently open out the petals with your fingers or by rolling them around your pencil to make a lovely flower bowl.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
June 26, 20110 found this helpful
I really like this simple little crafting idea. It turns out so nice, and is something the kids will enjoy making. Thank you for sharing and the pictures are great too.
June 30, 20110 found this helpful
This is darling, Maricel! Thank you!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 28, 2016 at 5:24:22 PM on 10.0.0.46 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us