Party Game: Balloon Fight

Party idea for kids of all ages. I do this for my sons' parties every year and it is always the most favorite part of the party for all of the kids playing and the adults watching.

I put 2 Rubbermaid containers on the lawn (where they will be used). I fill them up 1/2 way with water then place in filled water balloons. (The water inside of the totes helps take pressure away from the balloons on the bottom so that they do not burst.) When it is time for this activity, I huddle all of the kids around me and get them amped up by asking them how much they would like to throw water balloons at a parent.

After they are all psyched up and know the rules, I take off in a mad dash around the entire yard and make them chase me and try to throw the water balloons at me. Normally I have 25-35 kids doing this.

By brainstorm1973 from Finksburg, MD

Oh, this is wickedly funny! Would be best for an outdoor, summer party, of course... but it's great for all ages!

Party Balloon Ideas
Party Balloon Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties GamesApril 8, 2010
Balloon Snowball Fight
Having a Balloon Snowball Fight
Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Making a Paper Mache Hot Air Balloon
Blue balloon flowers.
Growing Balloon Flowers (Chinese Bellflower)
Birthday Party Game
Birthday Party Game Ideas