- 1 to 1-1/2 lbs. boneless beef round steak or chicken, cut into strips
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 large green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 large onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 pkg. dry fajita mix (1oz.)
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 2 small tomatoes chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled,thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
In slow cooker, combine beef, peppers, onion, fajita mix and water. Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
Warm tortilla in microwave according to package directions. With spoon, lift meat mixture out of pot. Place about 3/4 cup mixture along center of each tortilla. Top with chopped tomato, sour cream and avocado. Fold both sides over filling.
By Patricia from Houston, TX
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 8:37:34 AM on 10.0.0.69 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us