Maii (Uromastyx)

Mali is over 6 years old. She is a Uromastyx. My daughter bought it while working at Petsmart. She thought that she looked sad always hiding under a rock. She likes to eat dandelions! It gives me new purpose to 'WEEDING' now! Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!

Mali is a zen like little friend who watches me while I am on my computer. I call her my little secretary. She is smart and makes me appreciate the uniqueness of all living things!

By Donna

What a lovely creature, yes beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I love all sorts. God does a wonderful job!

Photos Pets OtherJuly 2, 2010
🎄