How Do I Make a Wedding Card Box?

I would like to make a wedding card box for my son's wedding in October. I have all the materials, but am kind of nervous about starting it. I would like to see a video if possible or find a web site to go to. Thanks.

By Patricia from Canada

Wedding card box video:

I made one for my step-daughter's wedding. Don't be scared,it's easy.

1. Get three boxes, large, medium, small

2. Wrap them in white wedding paper,just like a present (you can wrap before or after cutting holes-looks neater if you cut slots first so you can tuck paper into slots).

3. Cut a slot in the top and bottom(except the bottom of the bottom box) of each box (lg. hole in bottom box ,med. hole in middle box, smaller hole in the smallest box (because the cards must be able to drop into the slot without stopping.

4.Glue wrapped boxes on top of each other stacking like a wedding cake.

5. Wrap boxes with wide satin ribbon where boxes attach to each other.

6. Cascade silk flowers starting at the top down to the bottom layer of your box cake. It's fun, cheap and easy. Just have fun with it. People only see the bride anyway.

A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding
Weddings AdviceAugust 9, 2010
A married couple in a moutain setting.
Ideas for a "Green" Wedding
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Gift Card Box
Making a Gift Card Box
Cat in Litter Box
Cat Not Using the Litter Box