Combining Coupons

Did you know you can use 2 coupons on the same product? Yes, a "store" coupon and a "manufacturers" coupon can be combined. For example, Walgreen's has a coupon in their flyer for Listerine (this is a "store" coupon). From the Sunday paper, you've clipped a coupon for Listerine (this is a "manufacturer's coupon). You can use both of these coupons for the same bottle of Listerine. There are some exceptions, so you may want to speak with the manager before you do your shopping.

By Stacie

Hum, you don't say? Well I always thought you couldn't combine coupons. Many times I've even seen that in writing about only one coupon per item or some such thing. I would think that it should work tho.