Link: Free 2010 Consumer Action Handbook

FREE 2010 Consumer Action Handbook. I have mine, and it is great and I am sure it will be used frequently. It covers lots of things from checking up on doctors qualifications to the National Do Not Call Registry. It is beautiful to look at too and leaf through. Here is the link:

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

The thing that's also great about this useful resource is that you can order extra's! I order three every year and give the extra two to my two dear neighbor friends! I think you can order a total of ten each year. :-)

Thanks so much for this! Looking forward to getting my copy!

I didn't know they would send more than one, that is great! It is more interesting to read than many other books I have bought laying around the house as far a reference books go. I love this!

Thanks for the link, Robyn!

July 6, 2011 Flag

The new and updated 2011 Consumer Action Handbook is ready to be ordered. I orderd several of these and gave them out to family and friends.

By Robyn from TN

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 27, 2010 Flag

When you order for the Consumer Action Handbook, they will send 10 handbooks at a time, for giving to your other family members, friends and neighbors, and most of them probably don't even have this very helpful handbook now. I got a box today from UPS, and I'll make sure that everyone who wants one will have one here.

Organizations can order more than 10 as well, so, these are the handbooks that can help keep us saving money and not being scammed, and how to fight back when we have to.

Even though the handbook is for 2009, they are handy for some years, at least the very basics are always the same, and if the order is closer to sometime next year, they'll send the 2010 ones.

How a lot of us feel about recycling paper, these handbooks are very useful, and they are worth hanging on to, even the 2009 ones. When we get the newer handbooks, send those on to others. They will still be very useful for others, especially the people who are not able to use the internet. I know plenty of people who still don't even use the internet, less able to own a computer, or even are able to easily go to the library. So, we can all look out for others like that.

Source: GSA Office of Citizens Services and Communication, Federal Citizen Information Center, Washington DC.

By kas2 from Grand Rapids, MI

Answers:

Link: Order Extra Free Consumer Action Handbooks

Thank you so much! Great tip and will be ordering extra for my Auntie and neighbors! (11/07/2009)

By Deeli

Really an excellent tip. Nice to know not everyone is selfishly only looking out for themselves. (11/10/2009)

By JustPlainJo

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersOctober 27, 2010
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Shortbread cookies.
Gluten Free Shortbread Recipes
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
wisteria on chainlink fence
Dressing up a Chain Link Fence
🎉
🎄