My Morning Mocha Fiber Treat

I love fancy mocha coffee like you can get at those coffee places, but really can't afford it. I also have to take a fiber supplement daily for my health. I was getting the plain flavored powdered kind so I could hide it in my juice or something, but one day my husband brought home orange-flavored fiber supplement by mistake. I opened it without my glasses on so I couldn't exchange it.

I was sad, but then I got a strange idea. I remembered those chocolate "orange slice" candies my mom had bought me every Christmas. So I poured my teaspoon of fiber at the bottom of my coffee cup, added a spoonful of chocolate drink mix (generic), and then the regular amount of instant coffee, sugar and creamer; then hot water and stirred vigorously. I was worried it would taste strange, but it was so delicious!

Now I have a great frugal way to "take my medicine" while waking up in the morning, and I'll never have to pay $4 or more for a fancy cup of coffee again! They also have chocolate flavor, I guess, so you could just go chocolate flavored coffee with your fiber hidden in it too. What a delicious way to save money and help your digestive health at the same time!

By Joan from Middle of nowhere in CA

Sounds delicious. Let Me Know what you mean by "chocolate drink mix"? I'm assuming you mean the hot chocolate powder mix, but am not sure. Thanks

Health & Beauty AdviceApril 15, 2009
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
starbucks sign
Saving Money at Starbucks
Pregnant woman with morning sickness near bathroom sink
Morning Sickness Remedies
Mocha Pudding Recipe
Mocha Pudding Recipe