Making a Plastic Grocery Bag Holder

I found a stretchy short sleeve shirt with 3 buttons at neckline that was stained and planned to throw out as material not good for cleaning. I turned it inside out, stitched across the bottom and then put the plastic grocery store bags inside. I placed it on clothes hanger. it looks good, more stable than plastic in plastic and holds many more than the ones you can buy for several dollars. Now I'm looking for a smaller one for small plastic bags, such as bread and produce.

By Annette from Lewiston, Maine

Wonder if you left a 3 inch opening at the bottom that would work??? Good Idea!

How about using an old sock with the toe cut off? Run an elastic around the toe, and run a drawstring around the top of the cuff. You could decorate with fabric markers or fabric paint.

I have found that you can use a potato bag, what you do is cut a slit in the top part that you did not open. You then put a rubber band on the open end. You can put a ribbon or a clothes hanger at the top of the bag to hold it onto your wall.

Making a Plastic Bag Holder
Making a Plastic Bag Holder
Crafts OtherOctober 4, 2006
DIY Plastic Bag Dispenser
DIY Plastic Bag Dispenser
Wood Knife Holder
Making a Kitchen Knife Holder
CD Candle Holder
Making a CD Candle Holder
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans