Combined Father/Daughter Birthday Party

My husband of twenty-five years will be turning the big 50 on Aug 30th of this year. Our daughter is turning 21 on Sep 1st. I'd like to have a party for both of them on the same day. Any ideas as how I can combine the two? Please help!

Dollyddg from West Lynn, MA

Do they have a hobby in common? Do they like the same kind of music? Do they love the same movie? You could build a theme around something like that. And at that time of the year you can always have a cookout, picnic, or day at the beach.

Are you leaning towards formal or fun?

I think it would be a blast to have his friends and her friends play a game of 'My Generation'

Have them along with their friends/family write on a piece of paper the styles, songs, sayings, presidents, ect... during their generation. I would make them mulitple answers to make it a little easier. You could also do an Iron Chef themed party... I had one last year and it was so fun I'll be doing it again this year. My theme was Italian desserts and this years will be Mexican casseroles. I bought the ingredients necessary and let the 'teams' destroy my kitchen :) I have no formal ideas lol

hope this stirs some ideas for you

Tell your DH and Daughter: Happy Birthday :)

Thank you for your ideas...This party may be fun, even for me. lol

Combined Birthday Party
Combined Birthday Party Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayFebruary 21, 2008
daddy daughter dance ideas
Planning a Daddy Daughter Dance
Mother Daughter Tea
Planning a Mother Daughter Tea
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Girl with Homemade Father's Day Card
Homemade Father's Day Cards
🎉
🎄