Using Advantage on a 2 Pound Puppy

I need to know how many drops of Advantage to put on a 2 pound puppy.

By Amy from Brunswick, GA

I think you should really be asking a vet about this :-0 Two pounds means a very, very young puppy and it's not at all safe to even be giving them puppy shots at that weight! Please call a couple of vets for opinions!

I agree with Deeli. If fleas are your problem, rub vaseline into his/her coat. Use enough to completely cover the puppy. Leave it on for about 5 minutes then shampoo with dog shampoo. You may have to bathe the puppy several times to get all the vaseline off, but it's edible, so a small amount licked off won't hurt your pup. The vaseline will suffocate the fleas. Don't forget to wash all bedding and vacuum your house really well.

Please do not put Vaseline on your baby! I have worked for a Veterinarian for over 27 years. This will leave a residue on his/her fur and cause digestive problems. Please call your Veterinarian.

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas
Pets Dogs AdviceMarch 29, 2010
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
Pound Cake on Wooden Table
Pound Cake Recipes
canning beef
Canning Beef
Banana Pound Cake
Banana Pound Cake Recipes