Use Peanut Butter Containers for Travel Pet Water

We go to the lake with my dogs all the time, and I like to bring water for them even though they do get in the water. I take a clean peanut butter jar and fill it with ice water. The lid acts as a bowl for them to drink out of.

Also I see our animals shelter is asking for used peanut butter jars, not washed, as they then freeze them and give them to the dogs to lick out the peanut butter and it lasts for hours. It's like a Kong, but I would watch them with any toy.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

I also use the lids to freeze water in the freezer and the kids carry them around licking them like freezer pops without the sugar. If they didn't get to them first I would put them in the ice tray as ice cubes!

Pets DogsJuly 27, 2010
peanut butter bars with chocolate and bacon
Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Jar of peanut butter surrounded by peanuts.
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipes
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 14, 2016 at 12:22:31 PM on in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.