Beware the Cost of Repairing Your Car

I wanted to mention to all Thrifty car buyers to beware of the cost to replace parts on your economical car. I firmly believe the manufacturer does not make money on an economical car you purchase because they make up for the loss through the replacement parts you will need to fix your car. When thinking of buying a really reasonable car, please call a reliable automotive shop and ask them their opinion on common replacements and repairs. The prices I have seen for a common part are astronomical in price. More than a car payment!

Susan from South Haven, MI

I read once that if a car was constructed from scratch using nothing but replacement dealer parts, it would cost five times as much. Some profit margin!

I'm going to have to say something about this, as my living is made on supplying parts for atvs, scooters, dirt bikes and such. I sell these things to make a living, my husband is a mechanic and fixes peoples cars and other items that they buy for convenience or to play and entertain themselves or their family.when i sell something by all means I have to charge less to be the competitive market. Now don't get me wrong I'm a frugal person by nature, but I say what my daddy always told me. It ain't a deal if you can't afford to maintain it. I was 17 years old when he told me this. Boy was I mad, but today I understand that it takes money to live. When anyone is out shopping for any kind of car, truck, atv, scooter etc. be aware it will break and people { like me} make money supplying the parts and charging for our time to repair it just like anyone else.

used car dealership
Buying a Used Car
Consumer Advice Cars Buying a CarJune 11, 2008
Saving Money on Car Rentals, Neon Car Rental Sign
Saving Money on Car Rentals
Finding an Inexpensive Car, Blue Volkswagon Beetle parked by a building.
Finding an Inexpensive Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
Man Cleaning Car Interior
Cleaning Your Car's Interior
🎉
🎄