Buy Postage Stamps to Help Pet Shelters

I wanted to share this with fellow pet lovers because it's for such a wonderful cause and I think this is a great thing to spread around!

Beginning April 30th ,you can buy postage stamps at the post office that will help to buy food for shelter pets. You can also pre-order these stamps, and order later, online through the USPS (There is a pre-order button at the following link).

Click on the "See the Stamps" button at this link and hold cursor over each stamp to see the story of each animal :-)

By Deeli from Richland, WA

This one gets my vote, and I wish I could be in 10 places at once. I'd vote 10 times, Deeli.

Thanks for making everyone aware of this opportunity to help animals who cannot help themselves.

Songwriter

Better Living Charity TipsMay 3, 2010
Stamps and Colored Ink
Cleaning Foam Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
Postage Stamp
Saving Money on Postage Stamps
Homemade Postage Scale
Making a Homemade Postage Scale
🎉
🎄