Craft Projects Using Tassimo Coffee Disks

Any Tassimo lovers here? I really adore this machine, but I also feel bad, throwing away 4-5 discs daily (for both me and my husband).

Anyone ever thought about creating projects using T Discs? I dislike the idea to refill it with your own powder. The beauty of the machine is that you can enjoy a perfectly made coffee with no mess. Refilling just isn't designed for this coffee maker. It loses the point. Why not use a regular coffee machine then?

I'd love to see what you did with your T disk. I am still thinking, but I have been collecting them for a while.

By Mino from Bridgewater, NJ

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed that a straw will fit into the centre, after you remove the foil cover and coffee grounds. Maybe you could cut off the outside and use it for a drink decoration. Or maybe you could put a sail on the top of the straw and float the disc in a bird bath with some bird seed in the disc. My ideas I know are crazy but this may get people thinking.

I empty the discs and compost the coffee, same with tea bags as modern tea bags don't compost so I empty them but can't find a use for the empty pods.

Thinking as well! Some creative person will come up with something

Tassimo Coffee Maker
Crafts Using Tassimo Coffee Disks
Crafts Recycled CraftsSeptember 30, 2010
floppy disk pen holder
Uses for Old Floppy Disks
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
🎄