I REMEMBER THE DAY THIS HAPPENED. I WAS AT WORK AT A LOCAL RETAILER.WHEN SOMEONE CAME AND TOLD US. WE ALL WATCHED ON T.V THE REPLAY OF THE PLANES HITTING THE TRADE CENTER BUILDINGS.I KEPT THINKING THIS REALLY CAN'T BE HAPPENING.WE ARE BEING ATTACKED.SEEING THE FLAMES.THE DEVASTATION.THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES THAT DAY.THE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T HESITATE TO VOLUNTEER THAT DAY ,NOT ONLY TO RESCUE LIVES BUT WITH EVERYTHING.I KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET THIS DAY,THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES WITH FOREVER LIVE IN MY HEART AND THEIR FAMILIES IN MY PRAYERS.

AND THE SOLDIERS OVERSEAS FIGHTING TO PROTECT US SO WE MAY HAVE FREEDOM

MY SON IS ONE OF THEM. HE IS CURRENTLY SERVING IN IRAQ, IN THE MARINES.

I didn't know about the 9/11 attacks until about noon that day (west coast, so really old news). I had moved recently from Boston and didn't have the cable or internet hooked up yet. My husband had to work at 2 PM so we were having a leisurely morning, unpacking stuff and getting used to our new apartment.

My brother called me and asked "Have you been watching the news!" I'm like "No, what's up?" He says, "I don't even know where to start. You are literally not going to believe me." I didn't even see any of the footage until late the next day. It still doesn't seem quite real to me. I flew out of Boston a week or so earlier on one of the flights that went down.

jess

THIS IS A DAY THAT WILL FOREVER LIVE AMONG US. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HELPED THAT DAY AND THOSE THAT ARE OVERSEAS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOM AND MY PRAYERS TO ALL OF THOSE WHO LOST SOMEONE ORWAS AFFECTED BY THE LOSS OF SOMEONE.BUT KNOW THIS.. HERE IN THE UNITED STATES WE WON'T RUN, WE WILL DEFEND OUR NATION ALWAYS AND WILL BE THERE TO HELP THOSE IN NEED.WE ARE "THE UNITED"STATES OF AMERICA"

Guide
September's Garden To-Do List
September's Garden To-Do List
🎄