Bridesmaid Gift Baskets

For bridesmaids gifts for my daughter, I made up a "mix" for gourmet muffins and put the mix in a zip-lock bag and wrapped it up in some white silk-like material, put a silver bow around it and tied the baking instructions around the top. I also made some homemade strawberry butter, put it in some cute little jars I found at a discount store, tied a ribbon around the top and stuck a little spreader down under the ribbon (to hold it). I found the spreaders at a dollar store too (6 for $1).

Then for each bridesmaid I put the mix and butter in a basket and put some white flowers in the basket. A lot of this I already had on hand. The material I used was actually a sheer curtain that I had bought but never used, and the book with the recipes in it I found at a yard sale for a dime! Instead of having the goodies already baked, the girls can bake them whenever they want!

By Linda from Alabaster, AL

For a few dollars more put the mix in a Tupperware container. Buy a set and break it up.

http://my.tupperware.com/atfreeman

Weddings BridesmaidJune 21, 2007
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
A woman wearing a homemade bridesmaid dress.
Making Homemade Bridesmaids Dresses
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
A bride and bridesmaids.
Saving Money on Bridesmaid Dresses
🎉
🎄