Hoku (Cat)

This is my beautiful, special friend, Hoku. Hoku means 'star' in Hawaiian. He gives wonderful hugs and will sit in my arms with his paws wrapped around my neck and purr into my ear. We have been friends for almost ten years now, since he was a little kitten.

It's hard to believe how fast the time goes when you start thinking of the age of your furry friends! Every time that he hugs me, I can't help but thank the good Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful furry friend.

By Maile

He is beautiful; I can no longer own cats because of so many children & grandchildren being allergic. I still love them though and yours is gorgeous.

He is so beautiful! His coat is so shiny & his coloring is wonderful - the white in his ears sort of look like stars! Thanks for sharing your beautiful boy with us!

Hoku is such a handsome kitty. Your story about him is also beautiful and beautifully told. Thank you for sharing him.

Pookarina

This beautiful boy is a credit to you and the feline world.

He is gorgeous. Love him. Looks like a really sweet guy.

Photos Pets CatsApril 12, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎉
🎄