Selling Scrapbooking Services

I was asked to do a scrapbook for someone. Now that I have finished it, I am not sure how much to ask for it. I used my own materials and supplies and it was about 20 different pages. She did say she would pay me for doing the scrapbook for her. Any suggestions?

By Librasunshine from Owensboro, KY

As a scrapbook salesperson I long ago learned to come to terms with cost before the work, but since you did not do that, you need to talk to your friend and discuss what time you put into it and about how much the materials cost you. I would say a 20 page book would go for about $30 myself. That's not much profit for what you did I'm sure, but it's unlikely someone would pay more. Of course you can ask her to evaluate it and come up with an offer, and then learn from that to agree before working.

I always use 3 times my cost as a charge for any crafts unless there is an extra ordinary large expense.

Crafts Selling CraftsSeptember 28, 2009
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
eBay Logo
Selling On eBay
Orange kitten photos scrapbooked on a page
Scrapbooking Craft Ideas
Various scrapbook supplies.
Scrapbooking Recipes
🎄
🍂