Spring Afghan

I just finished this crocheted afghan, my first, and was taking some pictures to share with friends and family. My two little ones decided that a picture without them wasn't worth taking. They've been so good about not sitting on the project while it was in the works, that they wanted to be a part of the celebration. What did Linus used to say about a warm puppy with a 'blankie'? Makes for great cuddle time on the couch!

Source: Crochet pattern from Bernat yarns

By Maile

Please send the photo!

Where can we find the pattern?

This pattern is available from Bernat yarns website for free. It's called Lacy Ripple and was very easy to make. I took some creative license with it and added the dark contrast stripe, and made it bigger so both my hubby and I could snuggle under it! Thanks for your feedback.

http://www.bernat.com/search.php?ke ... p;searchResults=&PATTERNS=Search

Your afghan is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and pattern. Your dogs are adorable! I'm glad they got into the picture :) I'm about to learn how to crochet and eventually make beautiful creations like you. Thanks for sharing your art!

Crocheted Afghan
Crocheted Afghan Patterns
Crafts CrochetJuly 11, 2011
Spring floral wall bucket using artificial flowers.
Homemade Spring Decorations
Knitted Afghan
Making a Knitted Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
Making a Crochet Scrap Afghan
closeup of Afghan Hound
Afghan Hound Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄