Caring for a Cream Leather Sofa

Are cream colored leather sofas hard to keep clean? We are purchasing one next week and I am worried about keeping it clean? How it will wear, being that it is cream colored?

By tetamack from Montalba, TX

Answers

I have had a cream leather sofa for about ten years and find it very easy to care for. I simply dust it with a dry cloth most of the time. Any spots may be easily wiped off, I use a damp cloth, not wet! I assume you could use leather soap or cleaner, but I have never found it to be necessary. I hope this helps you.

End of a leather sofa with a lapton on seat.
Cleaning a Leather Sofa
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceAugust 15, 2009
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Polishing Leather Shoes
Polishing Leather Shoes
new leather chair
Smell from New Leather Furniture
An ink pen in a blue leather purse.
Removing Ink from Leather
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 8:37:20 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.