Last Minute Halloween Costume

Last minute Halloween costume: Use a marker to write on an old t-shirt. I AM A _________(cat, pumpkin, puppy... If you can, draw a stick figure on the back, and a few whiskers on the child's face. Call it minimalist!

By Linda

Write the letter P in black marker (a big P) on a solid color shirt or sweatshirt. With makeup make yourself a black eye. Call yourself a black-eyed P! I saw that idea in Budget Living magazine.

I had a similar idea with my t-shirts - you could definitely do this on your own too. The shirts says, "This is my Halloween Costume. I am a sexy ____ . Poking fun at how everyone seems to think you have to dress trashy for halloween.

Holidays and Parties Halloween CostumesOctober 29, 2004
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Making a Batgirl Costume
Boy Behind Fence in Convict Costume
Making a Convict Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume