Use Invisible Thread for Top Machine Thread

If you sew a lot and do mending or alterations, use invisible thread for the top thread and change bobbins for different colors. You will save a lot of time by not having to re-thread the needle every time you do a different colored garment. (I wish I had found this tip when I was trying to make the mending pile disappear LOL.)

Source: local TV guide

By Cinnamon from Williams Lake, BC

Invisible thread is good if you're not going to iron the garment with high heat. It may melt otherwise.

This is greati I will try it Also I use this thread on my hemmer machine and I never change for color.

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips And Tricks
Crafts SewingAugust 6, 2008
sewing machine
Sewing Vinyl
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine
Sewing Machine Thread Keeps Breaking