Removing Scorch Marks from Large Pot - Categories:

DishesCleaning

Removing Scorch Marks from Large Pot

I work for an electric co-op and during a recent ice storm our crews were working around the clock to get lights back on. All the ladies usually go and prepare meals for the guys . We were cooking a spaghetti supper for them. We had big pots of spaghetti cooking and when one of the pots was poured into a collandar we discovered the bottom had stuck and actually scorched on the bottom of a stainless steel pot. I am really having a tough time getting all the scorch marks out. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Nona
Georgia

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

Fill the pan with water and toss in a dryer sheet like Bounce, and let it soak for about one hour or more, it should come right off

When that happens to me I just place some water in the pan (enough to cover the bottom) and put some baking soda in there and let it boil for a few minutes and clean in right away. If it is still hard to get off I use comet to scrub it off. I hope this works for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning DishesFebruary 6, 2005
A burn mark from a clothes iron.
Removing Iron Burn Marks on Clothing
White Walls
Removing Scuff Marks on Walls
Hot coffee mug on wood table.
Removing Heat Marks from Furniture
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:11:16 AM on 10.0.0.107 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.