Teen Back-To-School Saving On Designer Clothing - Categories:

ShoppingSchool

Teen Back-To-School Saving On Designer Clothing

I discovered Plato's Closet which is a teenage designer clothing consignment store. My teen can get name brand clothing for less than it would cost to buy her clothes at Walmart. She also can take her outgrown clothes that are in good condition and receive money back. Go to http://www.platoscloset.com to find the location nearest you. You won't be disappointed!

By M. Day

http://www.platoscloset.com

This page is not on ThriftyFun, but we had to share it. Be sure to come back and rate it.

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

i just went to their site and found that there's a store just 23 miles from me--i'll check on them -hopefully-this weekend. i have a 13 yr old boy who wants to be trendy--thanks for the heads up!

If your child doesn't mind wearing non-name brand clothing, check out the clearance aisles every once in a while at Target. In our area, they are notorious for clearancing out good quality clothing on a regular basis (in addition to the normal seasonal closeouts). We've gotten long sleeve shirts for $1.00 to $2.00 (for my kindergarten age daughter) and denim jeans for me for $5.00. And this is on a regularly basis! If your child still insists on wearing a name brand, then complement it with an good quality off brand. That way they still get the name brand "fix" but it won't break your budget. :)

Parenting School ShoppingAugust 6, 2004
Finding the Value of Conant Ball Furniture
disgruntled teen
Dealing With a Teen Who Is Acting Out
Wallpaper rolls on a table.
Discontinued Ronald Redding Wallpaper
Father teaching his son to drive
Teaching a Teen to Drive
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 6, 2016 at 7:46:38 AM on 10.0.0.144 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.