Plastic Canvas Mailbox Ornament

I am looking for a pattern for a plastic canvas mailbox, that is a Christmas ornament. Much appreciated.

By Eileen-e from CA

This site has a plastic canvas pattern

I hope this is what you wanted.

jean in Ohio

Attached is the pattern for the mailbox ornament pattern on plastic canvas in excel. I took one of my ornaments and plotted the pattern using it. Hope this is helpful. Stitch the sides & top piece onto the base. Stitch the "side 1" at one end. Stitch the "side 2", only at the bottom, to make the opening for the mail. Attach the flag to one long side. Put a loop on the top to hang it.

I thought I has uploaded a file to my last post, but realized that it wasn't the right type file, so it doesn't show. I will email you the pattern if you email and ask me.

Momtruax AT

Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Crafts Needlework Plastic Canvas CraftsApril 13, 2009
Nice landscaping around a black mailbox.
Landscaping Around Your Mailbox
maibox in garden
Using a Mailbox for Storing Garden Tools