Daisy (Jack Russell)

Daisy is a 5 year old Jack Russell. I adopted her 3 years and 8 months ago. She likes to chew on bones, to go on long walks and eat. She chews on anything she is not supposed to like; jewelry-she loves beads, clothing, paper towels and much more. Daisy has eaten cough drops and many different kinds of candy. She has went through my purse and gotten things out and chewed on it or ate it.

Daisy loves everybody and is very protective. If I leave to go run some errands, when I get home she is so happy and acts like she hasn't seen me in a month. She knows when I cry that something is wrong and would guard me with her life.

Daisy loves children. My grand-children are eight and three and she just lets them do anything. Kensley, the three year old, will take her bone, and Daisy will let her have it and not do anything. Isaac, the eight year old, is slightly autistic, will pet and love her, and generally he is not great with dogs. He will rub her over and over and tell her that she is so beautiful, kiss her on the head and she will kiss him back and sit right beside him like a mother hen.

In the picture that I am sending, it looks like she is reading the sports page while chewing on her bone.

By Melissa

Daisy (Jack Russell)

Daisy looks like a sweetie-might wanna check out tri color welsh corgis-looks a lot like she has a lot of corgi in her-and they are the best friends. Enjoy

I think it is wonderful to hear about someone adopting a dog even though it is not a little puppy. I think you should be commended for that and I think Daisy looks so sweet. I think she looks like a queen sitting on the couch with her paper and bone. What a wonderful picture!

Photos Pets DogsJanuary 19, 2011
Shinook the Jack Russell Terrier looking at Jett the Crow
Jack Russell Terrier - Photos and Breed Information
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Making a Jack Sparrow Costume
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree