Disposable Cameras for Weddings

Put a disposable camera on each reception table, these often capture very special candid moments! Do not buy the overpriced ones you see in wedding catalogs though! You can buy them in packages of 6 at walmart for $10.99 and there are many free templates for camera covers on the internet.

By Dominique from Kalamazoo, MI

Keep in mind though that you have to develop the pictures and that adds up fast! Also you don't get real quality pictures either. (My sister did that and she was pretty bummed)

Just be warned - we did that for my daughter's wedding and the pictures were AWFUL. Added to that was the very high cost of having them developed - an absolute waste of money. She did not even keep them.

My problem is that the only template/skin that I can find on the internet is one by the craftypc. This template is not downloadable, and does not allow me to import my graphics into it. I have been in search of the place that the professionals use. There must be either a program/template that is somewhat universal, and there must be supplies (i.e. pre-shaped labels or perforated card stock). This was used for both of my daughters weddings, and we found that if you use cheap cameras, you get what you pay for, but if you use the better known brands, you get great shots. My email addy is www.jfmcrazy AT gmail.com if anyone knows how to get the information I seek.

Disposable Camera on White Background
Disposable Camera Tips And Tricks
Weddings DecorationsAugust 28, 2008
Homemade Disposable Toilet Cleaning Pads
Disposable Plastic Cup
Reusing Disposable Plastic Cups
Uses for Old Cameras, old camera
Uses for Old Cameras
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
🎉
🎄