Frankenstein Candy Dish
Here's a cute Frankenstein candy dish that takes about an hour to make with clay pots, paint, wiggly eyes, ice cream sticks, and hot glue.
- 2 - 5 or 6 inch clay pots
- wiggly eyes
- ice cream sticks
- hot glue and glue gun
- First glue pots together.
- Paint pot like Frankenstein. Use the picture to go by to paint or use your imagination. Be sure to paint inside of top clay pot to put candy in.
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- Paint ice cream sticks to match body, let dry. When dry glue to sides of pots.
- It usually takes about an hour to complete.
By Sandy from Bluff City, TN
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
By breanna&carly (Guest Post)
We love it! It is so cute!
This is sooooooo cute. Great idea for a Halloween
Party. Thanks so much for the idea.
By radiate (Guest Post)
I love this. I tried something similar to this but, the hot glue just didn't cut it in holding the pots together. Any other suggetions?
I LOVE IT
I love it! Very cute idea. I bet you could do a ghost too with this!
Add your voice to the conversation.