Children's Photo Card for Mom's Day

This one is fun for kids and adults alike. Get out your camera and take some candid shots of your kids goofing off. I have one where four of my grandsons got into a mud fight in the back yard. They were just covered in mud from the heads to the feet. It was running off them in rivers. This is the photo I am going to help them make into a card for their mom's this Mother's day. Go to your local Walgreens and have a copy made of the picture.

Materials

• one picture of each child that you are making a card of
  • 1 piece of construction paper or card stock (geavy papers can be bought at Michaels or Hobby Lobby in the scrapbooking aisle)
  • markers
  • glitter
  • stickers

Directions:

1. Fold the paper in half like you would for a card. Cut a hole in the front. It does not have to be square get creative. I plan on making ours with a puddle shape for the opening. Just make it so that when you are done with the hole, your picture can be completely seen.
  2. Now let the kids decorate them with flowers and hearts or anything their little hearts desire. The inside can be lettered with "World's Greatest Mom", "I Love You", or be a little sneaky and use a poem off the internet.

Remember to have the kids sign it.

Hope this gives you a great idea for your mom.

About The Author: Debra Frick is a mother of 5 and a grandmother to 8 grandsons and one granddaughter. She is a published author and poetress. Recycling and saving money are her passions. She also loves crocheting and cooking. She is also a pet rescue volunteer and has many pets of her own.

Fabulous picture, she is going to love it, I know I do.

OMG! That picture is adorable.

Scrubbie Flower Card
Homemade Mother's Day Cards
Crafts Paper CardsApril 26, 2010
A pile of old photos.
Making a Photo Quilt
family photos
Making a Photo Calendar
Engagement Photo Ideas
Engagement Photo Ideas
🎉
🎄