Garden: Bridal Wreath And Lilac (West Virginia)

I just love it when this bush blooms. It gets tiny white flowers all over it. It is so pretty and it is one of the first to bloom. I just love spring and all its pretty flowers. I was told it is called Bridal Wreath. I'm not sure if that is the correct, the bigger bush next to it is a white lilac. They were both here when we bought our home, so they are over 32 years old.

By Dorothy

Unless you have pruned the bridal wreath bush, it isn't near as full on the bottome as ones that I have seen. Another name for it is spirea.

Redhatterb, hi I am also a redhatter. My husband prunes the bushes for us. Thanks for the name of the bush!

Photos GardenMarch 28, 2011
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
West Virginia Christmas Charities
Bridal Shower Ideas, Bridal Shower
Bridal Shower Ideas